Top 5 Reasons I'm a Christian
1. Jesus demonstrated that he was the Son of God when he conquered death and arose from the dead.
2. The Bible teaches that all humans are separated from God because of sin (i.e., doing wrong according to God). My experience and observations have confirmed this- and as a sinner, I need someone who is able to bring me back into a relationship with God. As the perfect God-man, Jesus sacrificed himself when he willingly died on the cross to enable me to have this relationship through believing in Him.
3. I accepted God’s undeserved gift and began my relationship with Jesus when I was 18 years old. Since then, God has given me purpose & direction in my life and I have experienced His peace & nearness during difficult times.
4. God helps me through life by giving me His strength via the Holy Spirit.
5. I will live with God forever in Heaven when my life on earth is over.